Business Data Analyst
The BDA is responsible for:
1. Interfacing with the client and vendor to understand and document
extract business requirements.
2. Using existing code and SQL to analyze data in the sample files,
DWH and source data to the DWH to determine data requirements for the
extracts and understand the lineage from source to extract and relationships
between the data.
3. Interface with the client, vendor and HP team members to define and
document the data requirements for the extract by creating functional
requirements / source to target mappings.
4. Conduct peer review and walk through meetings with the client, HP
team members and ETL designers relating to functional specifications.
5. Research and resolve data issues uncovered relating to the DWH
uncovered during design and testing.
6. Provide analysis and issue resolution to support QC and UAT
The BDA role requires the following skills experience:
1. Oral and Written communication
2. Strong SQL
3. Data analysis / profiling experience
4. Experience developing source to target mappings / functional specs
5. Root cause analysis and issue resolutions skills
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at