Hi Associates !!!

 hope you all are having a great day today !!!!!

 Please give me the best resume of your consultant to*

 I have this open in Boston. Looking for C#. Net and Java with either Flex
or Flash. They don’t need to have all 3. Must have excellent communication
skills. 6 Month+ contract. Pay around $55/hr. Looking for locals first but
if you have someone very strong send them anyway. Thanks!

This is a senior level .NET developer with some Java experience.  If they
have any Flex/Flash…it’s a homerun.

*Position Description:*

   - 5+ years of
C# experience
   - Solid OO design skills
   - Strong Unit test skills
   - Ideally completed one or more Java projects
   - Ideally familiar with Flex/Flash technology

Thanks & Regards...* *...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX:       978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your