Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*SAP Technical consultant*

*Location: Chicago,IL*

*Duration: 6+months*

*** *

*Required Skills:*

* *

• Knowledge in SAP. ABAP, Basis – Advanced.
• SQL development (MS SQL required) – Advanced.
• Excel and Macro’s development – Advanced.
• Software Development Lifecycle Methodology - Advanced.
• Data Base Design knowledge – Intermediate.
• ETL knowledge - Intermediate.
• Advanced understanding of Data Design principles, concepts and practices
(especially Relational Database Design, Data Modeling, Data Architecture and
SQL language).
• Must be comfortable working with technical teams to interpret technical
requirements of a enterprise platform (such as hardware, system software for
MS-SQL, connectivity) and help the COE Data team to co-manage issues
• Must have good oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas
and processes, and provide documentation to the target user community. **

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused