*!!!!Immediately Needed **Microsoft Dynamics***!!!!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : Microsoft Dynamics GP
Location : Pleasanton CA
Duration :  5+months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
Analysis, design, development, testing on Microsoft Dynamics GP
Technical and functional knowledge of
Microsoft Dynamics GP (all modules such as financials  AP/ AR/ GL/ FA,
logistics & Sales)
Integration of third party tools such as FRX, TenSoft, FormPrinter, Crystal
for process and reporting Agile ExtraView
MS SQL Server, Oracle database, MySQL 609-290-7706SQL, Crystal ,.Net
Complete understanding of underlying technology to import and export data
from these applications
Provide business user support – problem analysis and
Resolution in timely manner
Proficient in order management, shipments, invoicing, return management,
service/new parts inventory management modules in GP

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.