Good Morning Associates!!!
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to
with details as follows:
*- Lotus Connections Developer :
*Rate $55/Hr | Location: MA | Duration: 6-12 months
The Portal Services team seeks a bright, business-driven individual with the
passion and drive to deploy technology solutions that can enhance business
capabilities. The candidate will work with both the business and technical
teams to identify and deliver high quality, timely content-managed
applications/websites for our corporate intranet site with a focus on
architecture and design for capabilities implemented in the Lotus
Connections social software platform. The candidate will help deliver new
capabilities to the Staples organization through the implementation of IBM’s
Websphere Portal Server and Lotus Collaboration Suite.
• Be a strong technical resource for Portal Services development team.
Provide leadership over layout & design, configuration, deployment, and
administration of Lotus Connections 2.5.
• Support and administration of the IBM Websphere Portal and Web Content
Management system v. 6.5
• Ability to act as a technical liaison by communicating technical concepts
to non-technical counterparts and add consultative value wherever possible
• Actively participate in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle
including define, design, development, deployment, and support and
maintenance of the various J2EE applications.
• Work closely with off-shore partners to coordinate, lead, and implement
solutions according to established requirements and technical standards
• Bachelor of Science in computer science or related discipline
• 5+ years full lifecycle development experience
• 5+ years in Java and J2EE, expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and
Object Oriented Programming
• 3+ years of architecting, developing, configuring, and administering Lotus
• Experience integrating Lotus Connections portlets onto Websphere Portal
• Strong understanding of the Websphere Portal development and
• Strong understanding of systems like IBM Web Content Management (WCM) and
IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory
• Working knowledge in JSR 168/286-compliant portlet design and development,
preferably in an IBM portal environment
• Working knowledge of RAD, Eclipse
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver a plus!
• Experience with the agile development methodologies a plus!
• Strong written & verbal communication and leadership skills demonstrated
with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Experience working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at