Hello Friends,

           Hope you are doing pretty well I would like to expand my
*Hotlist*receiving contacts.

I cater only Internal as well as*direct client* requirements only.
Please don't send any
requirements by adding my e-mail. I am into pure IT recruitment's. To
know about our company
please refer our website www.bahwancybertek.com we are *CMMi Level 5
company*.I will be

looking forward to receive your Consultants Hotlist on daily basis. We
are open for new Vendors.

Direct: +1 508-556-3280

Fax: +1 508 652-9781

YIM: steve.r...@yahoo.com