*Hi Associates!!! *
I am Dhiraj from *VENCEDOR SOFTWARE.*
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants with the following
(1) Present Location
(2) Phone # and Email ID
Please take a look at this requirement for a Level IV Software Engineer in
Boston, MA. Rate is $55/hr and a face to face will be required so please
only send local candidates. Also, I need someone with some strong financial
- Help modernize primary charting platform used to service Equity
technical research & global chartrooms.
- Run feasibility studies with 3rd party vendor products, focussing on
integration with proprietary platforms & custom development.
- Operational support for production platforms & related day to day
- Design, develop & validate custom tools for Equity technical research
- Support & maintain existing functionality & tools inventory
- Support the needs of our investment professionals and senior management
in the areas of custom tools development, data analysis & information
- Focus on process to improve efficiency, present innovative
recommendations and implement resolutions across the team.
- Leverage the expertise of the Fidelity organization including key
product and service groups in face to face interactions with clients
- Provide strategic input for long term product roadmap in the technical
research & chartroom domain and projects
- Proficient in PERL & shell scripting
- Familiar with C & C++ programming
- Proficient with environment setup & Linux OS
- Familiar with data visualization technologies
- Familiarity with Technical Research is a huge plus
- Have very strong analytical and communication skills and exhibit the
highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Be able to think creatively, work independently and be able to make
- Have a proven track record in the rapid development methodology domain
- Have a working knowledge of SQL
- Is able to prioritize and work under tight deadlines, strong time
management and organizational skills
- Proactively seek opportunities to provide value-added insights to
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at