Hi,
Our direct client is looking for a “SAP Netweaver IDM Consultant ". Pl
see description below;

Position: SAP Netweaver IDM Consultant
Location: Denver, CO
Rate: Market
Duration: 6+ months

Need  experienced candidate as the candidate will be responsible for
Blue Printing and Implementation.

SAP IDM implementation in 2 Phases

1st phase Req:
Setting up SAP IDM VDS and Identity Center
Configure Password Self Service (PSS) for SAP and Non-SAP systems
Configure password synchronization between active Directories

2nd Phase ( High level Req)
Configure IDM for user role provisioning for SAP and Non-SAP systems
Use IDM for complaint Provisioning by integrating GRC

Note: The duration depends on the POC for the first 2 weeks, if the
candidate is observed to be good will take him for the full phase 1
and 2.

If you are interested and available please email me your latest resume
to m...@dawarconsulting.com

Thanks & Regards,
Manimegalai
DAWAR CONSULTING,INC.