*!!!!Immediately Needed **ePro Consultant** ***!!!!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : ePro Consultant
Location : New yorkCity,NY
Duration : 6 Months Contract

Skills Required:
Workflow – At least 5 years of experience in developing following types of
Complex ePro Routings/Approvals
PO Approvals
Match exceptions
Item/Catalog Maintenance – Substantial experience building Item Catalogs and
Item Loader
Inventory Module – Must have implemented the Inventory Module in conjunction
with ePro/Procurement
Purchasing Card – Must have implemented P-Card in conjunction with ePro

Good to Have” Skills/Experience :
PeopleCode – At least 5 years experience developing custom pages, custom
queries, and express forms
SQR and Query Manager – Must be able to write complex reports and queries
Punch-out – Must have implemented several Punch-outs
Business Analysis skills
Communication skills

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.