*Hi Associates!!! *
I am Dhiraj from *VENCEDOR SOFTWARE.*
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated resume of your Consultants with the following
(1) Present Location
(2) Phone # and Email ID
(3) SSN No. (Last 4 Digits)
(4) Birth date and Month and
(5) Expected hourly Rate
Contractor needs to be onsite 100%
Title: Applications Programmer III
Location: Greenville South Carolina
**Contractor can not work remote for this position - must be in
Position Title: SQL Programmer
Duties/Specific skills or experience required:
• Work with business analysts to build tight technical specifications
within a formal SLDC project environment assuring the business
requirements are met by the coded solutions
• Develop creative MS SQL solutions including Store Procedures, Views,
Functions, Defined Data Types, DTS/SSIS jobs, and job schedules assuring
optimal functionality and adherence to corporate coding specs
• Unit test all deliverable and provide request in-line documentation
per corporate coding specifications
• Assist business analysts in the creation of appropriate integration
testing scripts and consult on business acceptance testing scripts
• Additional duties may be assigned through a change management process
with the vendor
• Three, or more, years of experience delivering solutions in a MS-SQL
environment, preference given to experience with MS-SQL 2008
• Experience in converting MS-Access based solutions into and MS-SQL
• Reference able experience working in a fast paced and formal SDLC
• Motivated self started who is capable of working creatively in team
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Flexibility to travel to multiple locations in the US and Canada. Must
provide verification of all travel documents prior to engagement.
Ability to write SQL query? *Yes
Experience with projects with multiple & complex integration interfaces?
SQL 2008 experience *Yes
Coordination *6+ Yrs.
Subsystem Integration *6+ Yrs.
Systems Enhancement *6+ Yrs.
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
Paging and Bottom Toolbar [image: Previous
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at