*!!!!Immediately Needed **Sr.Java Developer *****!!!!!!!*
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
*

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
**
*
*Job Title  : Sr.Java Developer
Location  : Dallas, TX
Duration  : 6+ Month Contract

Minimun Required::
5+ years experience with Java Standard Edition, Java Enterprise Edition,
Java Application Servers, and JavaServer Faces
Proficient in Java, familiar with Agile (evolving) design techniques,
experienced in test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
techniques, proficient in designing web-services.
Senior Java EE developer with 4-6 years of Web Services development
experience in a SOA environment  with solid application design, development,
testing, debugging skills
Understanding of OO concepts, design patterns, data models and UML.
Extensive experience with database and ORM framework.
Experience on the use of Agile or participating as Agile team member.
A Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science *

*
*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.