*!!!!Immediately Needed **QA Analyst ** ***!!!!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : QA Analyst
Location : Nashville, Tennessee
Duration:  3-4 months Contract

Minimum Required:
2-4 years application testing and hands on data integration and/or system
integration testing experience
Experience with data warehouse testing is a plus
Experienced in developing fairly complex SQL queries or
other database structures required
Experience working with QA Managers, PMs, BAs and other IT staff to develop
Requirements as well as strategies for performing testing
Ability to work closely with other QA Analyst and PMs to perform integration
testing, functional testing, system testing and regression testing
Strong communication skills needed as well as ability to work in a fast
paced environment
Strong experience developing test cases
Experience with Jira defect tracking tool and SSRS a plus
ETL and Dataware House Experience

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.