Role: Weblogic Administrator
Duration: 5 Y
Location: Memphis, TN
· Around *7 years* of *IT* industry experience which includes *5
years* as a *WebLogic Admin*.
· Installed, configured and administered *BEA WebLogic Server* *
7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x* in various environments.
· Proven skills in Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning and
Performance Monitoring of *Weblogic Server.*
· Well versed with *UNIX (Sun Solaris), Red Hat Linux, HP–UX, IBM
AIX and Windows XP/NT/2000/98/95* and integration of the same with WebLogic*
· Proficient in Bourne *Shell scripting* and *performance tuning of
UNIX systems* with proven skills in Unix System Administration.
· Expertise in Administration of web servers *Sun One 6.x (iPlanet),
Apache2.x and IIS Webserver.*
· Expertise in *Upgradation and Migration* of WebLogic servers in
development, testing and production environment and applying patches.
· Strong knowledge in *Clustering EJB objects*, *JDBC connections*and
*JMS connection factories, queues *and* topics.*
· Configured and *monitored JMS server* in Weblogic and tuned the
application with *Work Manager.*
· Extensive knowledge of *clustering (Horizontal and vertical)* and
· Substantial expertise in *deploying* applications *(JAR, WAR, RAR*and
*EAR*) and related troubleshooting in clustered environment using *Admin
console* and *WLST* scripts.
· Highly knowledgeable and competent in *Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server,
stored procedures, triggers* and other database concepts.
· Managed and administered *domain, nodes, managed servers,
instances *in BEA WebLogic server.
- Extensive knowledge of *Unix Shell Programming* and familiar with *Auto
Deployment Process* besides writing automated scripts.
- Managed and monitored *JVM *performance tuning by adjusting *WebLogic
Server Heap size* and *GC parameters* for monitoring the heap and
- Vastly skilled in configuring and managing secured environments using *
SSL* and *Digital Certificates*.
· Installed, configured and managed *Jboss application server. *
· Adep*t in Node Manager Configuration* – remote managed servers
start and stop.
- Comprehensive experience in *configuring*, *creating *and*troubleshooting
* of *JDBC *connections.
- Experience in integration of *LDAP and Siteminder Servers* with
Weblogic for *User Authentication*.
- Experience with Monitoring Tools *(Wily Introscope and JProbe) *to
monitor the performance of applications.
· Experience in working with *Load Balancing, Firewall and Netcache
· Creation of *Cronjobs* for timely running of jobs.
· Experience in *Backup & Recovery *procedures.
· Proven competency in managing *WebLogic server in a 24x7
- Well-versed and acquainted with the full *Software Development Life
Cycle* (Analysis, Design, Development and Testing).
· In-depth understanding of *Object Oriented Programming
· Proven fluency in Web Application development using *J2EE and Java
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at