Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

*ColdFusion Technical Architect*

*Location:* *Dallas**, TX***

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

ColdFusion Technical Architect
Need deep ColdFusion performance experience (not general developers)
Candidate should have ColdFusion hands on development experience, but
graduated to a lead/tech arch type role
Strong communications skills; very client facing
7-8 years of ColdFusion experience
Strong experience with performance (identification of
issues/troubleshooting, problem solving, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused