Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

* *

*Role: Network Administrators*

*Location: Indiana (multiple positions)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: Best in the Market*

*Internal Project – Looking for OPT/CPT’s*

*Vigiboss is currently recruiting for several entry level
Network Administrators to assist with supporting the internal networks of
our Indiana based clients in ongoing contract as well as full-time
opportunities. The positions are typically 3-6 month contracts that could
become contract / contract to full-time opportunities for the right
individuals. Position responsibilities will include
basic network troubleshooting and user account maintenance as well as
providing desktop and application support to company employees. To apply for
this position, please email your resume to kva...@vigiboss.com. *

* *

* ***

Consultants FULL NAME:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

* *

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Lead Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc*