Our direct client is looking for a “SCM/Tools Engineer (ClearQuest
Administrator)". Pl see description below;
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position: SCM/Tools Engineer (ClearQuest Administrator)
• Define, document, and maintain standards, procedures, and best
practices for ClearQuest and Subversion
• Perform general ClearQuest and Subversion administration
• Model and update ClearQuest schemas using ClearQuest Designer
• Write advanced Perl scripts using the ClearQuest API. Develop
• Create reports for service requests and change requests using
• Provide ClearQuest, Subversion, and ClearCase UCM training to new
and existing users.
• Assist with the on-boarding of new test platforms to ClearQuest.
• Administer Rational CM Server 7.1 and higher. Provide support for
ClearCase CCRC, CQweb, and UCM.
• Perform daily tool administration for ClearQuest and Subversion such
as: account management, updating meta-data, schema changes, security
management, and integration with other tools.
• Implement VAS security model in Subversion
• Take ownership of incident management activities and unplanned
outages for Tools & processes.
• Troubleshoot any backend Oracle database issues for ClearQuest and
Berkeley DB (or FSFS) backend database problems for Subversion
• Redirect support for other System Tools including ClearCase UCM,
Anthill Pro, and Archiva to the respective Tools owner.
• Publish documentation and administration details for ClearQuest and
• 8-10 years of experience in software configuration management and
change management tools as an administrator
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a
globally distributed environment
• Proven expertise using and supporting the following IBM Rational
products: ClearQuest, ClearCase (Base and UCM), CM Server (CCRC and
• Subject matter expert in Subversion
• Expert level Perl programming skills
• In depth knowledge of the ClearQuest API
• Good working knowledge of SQL and in particular Oracle db
• Proficient in other shell scripting languages such as Bash, Korn,
Awk, or Python
• Working Experience with build process automation tools such as:
Anthill Pro, Build Forge, or Electric Commander
• Experience with deployment tools such as IBM Tivoli is a plus.
• Proven expertise using build tools such as Maven/Archiva or Ant and
• Proven success working in a fast paced, highly time critical
environment where reporting status and closing issues with customers/
partners/team members is expected
• Experience in lead software configuration management roles in the
financial services industry.
If you are interested and available please email me your latest resume
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at