Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

ETL / SAP BOBJ / Data Services Consultant

*Location:* Atlanta, GA**

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

·         Experience with ETL tools (Informatica) for analysis, design,
development, extraction, transformation and loading.

·         Experience with SAP Business Objects XI3.2 (Data Services / Data
Integrator, Data Quality) - to provide single platform for building and
managing complex data integration like open metadata repository, Batch data
movement and functions.

·         Experience with developing and maintaining Business Objects Data
Services jobs to extract data from legacy systems according to business

·         Experience designing and developing SAP BO Data Services jobs to
extract data from SAP R/3 and SAP BW systems.

·         Experience with Business Objects Reporting (XI R2, R3.1), Web
Intelligence XI R2, R3.1, Crystal Reports 2008, Xcelsius 2008.

·         Experience in pulling data from different sources and putting
together dashboard style reporting in BOBJ using Xcelsius, Crystal Reports
and WebI.

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused