*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com
*Title :* *SOA & Application Development Technical
Location : Piscataway, NJ
Duration : 6 Months Extendable
Rate : Open
The main responsibilities of the individual in this position are definition,
architecture, design, development, implementation and maintenance of Clients
Primary Business Systems The candidate will provide functional and technical
leadership in Software Application development and SOA Technologies. The
candidate is also responsible for the following:
* Hands-on position with emphasis on SOA software development expertise.
* Provides technical guidance to other staff and management.
* Leads and manages critical projects.
* Leads in system analysis and software architecture proposals.
* Mentors junior developers.
* Plays a Subject Matter Expert role in several key areas of business or
* Reports progress and activity to project leader and/or manager on a
The position includes implementing industry best practices using a SOA
approach and staying up to date on emerging trends in order to implement
these when appropriate. The incumbent will work hand in hand with system and
application developers and business partners to define and implement
standards in this area. The person in this position requires 7 years hands
on analysis and programming experience, out of which at-least 3-5 years in
Oracle technology tools implementing SOA. The candidate must demonstrate
strong SOA design skills. Certification in package solutions like oracle
modules is a plus. Certification in other tools including Java, J2EE is an
added advantage. Must have good understanding of the behavior, capabilities
and best practices of software development using SOA concepts. The candidate
must be able to work as part of a team, as well as with all levels of
Masters Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field required. A
minimum of 7 years hands on analysis and programming and experience, out of
which at-least 3-5 years using Java, J2EE and Oracle technologies.
Must be a technology-savvy knowledge worker who seeks out technology
solutions to business challenges. Specific technology knowledge and
experience needed to produce the desired outcomes include the following:
- 3-5 years of Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA
- Must have a clear understanding and hands on experience with web services
and XML fundamentals.
- Must have hands on experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g SOA Suite
11g, OSB 11g, Weblogic 10x/11g and development tools: JDeveloper 11g.
- Object Relational Mapping in Java using EclipseLink/Toplink a plus
- Oracle RDBMS including SQL programming
- Knowledge of security for web services and enforcement policies a plus
- Knowledge of the order to cash business process a plus
- Must have effective communication skills both written and verbal required
to effectively present ideas and concepts to the user community.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as with all levels of
management. Experience with project life cycle, including design,
development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization,
UAT, implementation and production support.
- Must have the ability to work with an evolving low level design
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at