*Hi Associates!!! *
I am Dhiraj from VENCESOFT!!!
Hope you are having a great day today!!!
Please email me updated detailed resume of your Consultants to :
Looking for local candidates to Mt. Laurel, NJ
Rate $ 40/hr
*1 in-person interview and a hire. No phone interview first. *
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Title: Desktop Engineer II
The ideal candidate will have experience with situational testing, able to
image machines, assist in the lab, strong knowledge of scripting, has a
background in hardware testing and strong documantation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience supporting a desktop management solution.
• ZENworks experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows XP.
• Knowledge of windows group policy management.
• Scripting experience preferred, Perl or VBscript a plus.
• Thorough understanding of desktop technology, desktop management practices
(ZENworks), OS patch management imaging technology and system
• Advanced knowledge of imaging technologies.
• Advance knowledge of networking technologies.
• Project Management and Leadership skills required.
• Ability to self manage, coordinate and document complex projects.
• 24x7 rotational on call support.
• Occasional weekend/night work required.
Zen Works 7
Strong Hardware testing
Thanks & Regards...* *...
PHONE : 617-682-8196
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at