Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Datastage developer*

*Location: Ramsey, NJ*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Required Skills:*

Payroll Data Mart PPM application development to back fill due to EDM
development initiatives and Billing 2012 release impact on reporting

linux/Oracle environment, Oracle dimensional schema data base, IBM EE data
stage development , SQL - working knowledge for design, development,
performance tuning  and deployment.

good business writing and verbal communication skills (fluent verbal English
skills are required).

Linux Application Development - Advanced

UNIX Shell - Advanced

SQL & PL/SQL - Advanced

Oracle - Advanced

Hyperion - Beginner**

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused