*Please submit resumes to **go...@metasenseusa.com* <go...@metasenseusa.com>
SAS/ STAT Modeler with strong understanding of Return of Investment (ROI)
*Duration:* 6 month with an extension of up to 2 years being highly likely.
*Rate* is around $50/hr - $55/hr Max
*Location:* Pharmaceutical Company based in either Raleigh or
Philadelphia...your choice. Either will work.
*No face – face only Telephonic…….***
*PLEASE MAKE SURE ANY RESUME YOU SEND HAS ALL THE REQUIRED AND GENUINE
Primary Skill Set and Job Description
• BS or MS in statistics, operations research, economics or
other quantitative decision science field, including information technology.
• Advanced Base SAS and SAS/STAT programmer / analyst, working
within PC SAS submitting batch programs to UNIX.
• Maintain expertise with PROC GENMOD, PROC MIXED, PROC REG
and PROC LOGISTIC, as well as creating nonlinear models as needed.
• Work with the GSK team that is broadly focused on applying
new methodologies for targeting ROI deployment of new commercial models.
• Statistician with an understanding of Return on Investment
(ROI) modeling (for evaluating and modeling marketing and promotion events,
such as analyzing if a physician dinner meeting event generates increased
sales). Once ROI is completed, the consultant will inform the business unit
of the ROI and, for future activities, also help determine the optimal
investment level and which Physicians or accounts are responsive. As part
of a given promotion, for example, the consultant may leverage the
coefficient within regression models to determine if the promotion is
working, and also perhaps score individual physicians to evaluate and inform
future targeting promotion efforts.
• Standard database marketing experience and skillsets
required, with the ability to create and utilize Lift Charts, ROC curves,
etc. in determining effectiveness of various models.
• Experience applying advanced SAS statistical and database
marketing skills to the pharmaceutical, CPG, or financial services
• Ability to think innovatively and adapt analytic approaches
• Understanding of the Oncology market is a plus, because ROI
analysis will be performed on this business unit in the short-term.
• Work with data that is already in SAS data sets; however,
the consultant must be prepared to and experienced with extracting, joining,
sorting, summarizing and merging data from multiple tables to produce output
suitable for modeling.
• Present the ROI results and recommendations following GSK
provided templates. (Communication skills are NOT critical, however.)
• The consultant can develop into this role (in learning the
commercial Pharma terms and data sources such as prescriber data, payer
data, patient procedure data, affiliations data and non-retail sales data),
with a 4-6 week period of training provided for indoctrination.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at