Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

*Data Architect *

*Location: **Seattle**, WA***

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Must have strong understanding of accounting and financial transactions in
RETAIL Environment; Logical, Physical Data, and Dimensional Modeling Data
design and implementation; Physical database design; Data Architecture
standardization; RDBMS skills - SQL and PL/SQL experience; Tool(s)
proficiency such as ERWin and Data Profiling; Excellent communications
skills; Ability to resolve complex issues related to enterprise wide data
architecture; Ability to evaluate and interpret cross-functional data
standardization requirements; Architect data management solutions are in
alignment with strategic technology roadmap with SQL (for data mining) and
have general knowledge of C/C++/Perl.

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused