*Role: Network Administrators *

*Location: IA (multiple positions)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: Best in the Market*

*Internal Project – Looking for OPT/CPT’s*

Vigiboss is currently recruiting for several entry level *Network*
* to* assist with supporting the internal networks of our* Indiana* based
clients in ongoing contract as well as full-time opportunities. The
positions are typically 3-6 month contracts that could become contract /
contract to full-time opportunities for the right individuals. Position
responsibilities will include basic *network* troubleshooting and user
account maintenance as well as providing desktop and application support to
company employees. To apply for this position, please email your resume to

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

*Lal K Vamsi*

Lead Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc*

165 Main St, Suite 301*