*Send me best match resumes at st...@bahwancybertek.com *
Need * Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware Admin for* us, please do send me your
updated resume, rate, availability and contact details.
*Position: Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware Admin.*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 4+ months*
*Rate: DOE *
*Start Date: April 1st week, 2011*
*Roles and Responsibilities*
· Setup Weblogic for *oracle SOA 11Gsuite*.
· Support in migration of L application from Oracle IAS 10G to
· Setup and Manage *Oracle SOA Suite 11G* infrastructure.
· Installation and setup of *Oracle SOA Suite* *11G *in Development,
Testing and Production.
· Setup DB adapters for mainframe, Oracle and SQL Server.
· Setup of Aqualogic service bus in *SOA11G* for development
· Create documents on *SOA* development and Implementation strategy
for Probation Project.
· Train ISD staff on web services, composite application
development, and deployment and SOA11G tuning.
· Support *SOA Developers* in day to day work.
· Create best practices for *SOA* development and develop
· Disaster Recovery and Tuning of *SOA 11G* infrastructure.
Direct: +1 508-556-3280
Fax: +1 508 652-9781
*Bahwan CyberTek Inc*
CMMi Maturity Level 5
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at