*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *

We need resumes for: (This are exclusive reqs)

1) Java/ J2EE

2) BA

3) Oracle DBA with Shell script and control-M

Must have Financial experience.

Let me know if you have anyone local to NJ/NYC area as in-person interview
is MUST.

Rate will be between $400/day range.

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.