TITLE: System Support Engineer Location : Oakland, CA Contract Duration is
*System Support Engineer responsibilities and requirements include*:
- Microsoft system and desktop administration in a *Windows 2008*environment
- Experience configuring, monitoring, and tuning of servers and personal
computers to optimize their performance.
- Ability to design, configure, and support *Windows 2008 Active
Directory* in a geographically distributed *WAN environment*
- Monitor computing environments for performance, issues, and security.
- Prior experience implementing Microsoft *Sharepoint, Outlook mail,
RADIUS,* and *WSUS patch management servers* desired
- Experience with using *LDAP* for communication between MS, Linux, and
- Systems planning and diagramming using *Visio tools* for documentation
- Experience with enterprise software monitoring tools and McAfee EPO
- Troubleshoot production server and desktop helpdesk issues
- Experience with *LAN hardware including patch panels, LAN switches,
Fiber Optic, Cat5e and Cat 6 wiring*
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at