*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Position: Project Manager*
*Duration: 3 months*
*Location: Newark, NJ*
*Client: State of New Jersey*
*Interview Type: In person Only*
• Planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling NJ TRANSIT and
subcontracted resources to ensure the I.S. systems product is defined and
developed within required constraints.
• Estimating, defining contractual requirements, developing work breakdown
structures, allocating, scheduling, and monitoring the accomplishment of
work packages and scheduled tasks.
• Negotiating with vendors about the typical requirements for problem
reporting, change control, configuration management, testing and migrating
software to production status.
• Investigations, design of network systems, evaluation of appropriate
hardware platforms, specification development, documentation of user
requirements and business needs, the participation in setting technical
direction and providing technical guidance.
• Contribute to the design, construction, operation and maintenance of
conduit systems, electrical, com room design, network, CCTV, Public Address,
Dynamic Signage and Access Control.
• Coordinating and responding to Engineering design documents and RFI’s from
• Developing design documents for the installation of passenger information
and communications systems, including public address, dynamic signage,
telecommunications, CCTV, access control, and related ancillary equipment.
• Prepare plans, specifications, and costs estimates for approval and
advertisement for public bid.
• Assist in procurement of construction services, evaluate change orders and
review technical questions.
• Review and prepare cost estimates for change orders.
• Monitor project schedules with the Construction Manager.
• Update progress reports and coordinate meetings.
• Selecting design criteria, preparing plans, specifications and cost
estimates for assigned projects.
• Participate in the development of new technologies in support of system
• Perform site inspections, evaluate field requests, perform necessary
administrative tasks, inspect contractor’s work to insure compliance.
• Evaluate change orders, review technical questions.
• Stage construction operations and monitor project schedules.
• Update progress reports.
• Attend and/or coordinate meetings.
• Direct interface for communications between all I.S. disciplines and the
Engineering Dept. for all construction projects.
• Certified knowledge in the design, integration and implementation of
telecommunications and data communications transport systems and related
infrastructure when reviewing project e-mails, submittals, specs and other
documentation and distributing to applicable NJT personnel and vendors
• Assists with ensuring that project goals and objectives are met
• Maintains access to a steady flow of professional, technical and industry
information through up-to-date membership with BICSI, Project Management
Institute (PMI) and Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
• Provide a working knowledge of applicable codes and standards
• Manages and reports on multiple projects in various stages of design,
construction and completion
• Coordinate, schedules and chair monthly Project Deadline meetings and
ensures that drawings and comments to projects in various design stages are
distributed in a timely manner
• Works with the selected vendors and solutions providers to identify and
develop comprehensive scopes of work.
• Assists with site surveys of Outside plant and Telecommunications
• Attendance in project meetings and recording of minutes, when applicable
• Creation and tracking of Electronic Requisitions for the associated
• Tracking and coordination with Accounts Payable and vendors for Invoices
due on work performed and/or equipment shipped
• Coordination with the Materials Management Department for Receiving
reports and inventory tagging of equipment purchased
• Coordination with Office of Records & Information Management for the
proper recording and storage of project related files and drawings offsite
*Required / Desired*
Required – 7 years
Required – 7 years
Structured Cabling Systems
Required – 7 years
Highly desired – 2 years
Required – 5 years
Experience with NJ Transit
Highly desired – 0
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at