*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com

*Position: J2EE Developer with Web logic and UNIX*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 1 year*

Rate: Open (DOE)

*Client: Comcast (FYI - Do not Post)*

* *

*Job Description:*

Our Client looking for candidate will need to be an expert Java J2EE
developer and also understand exactly how to automate builds and application
monitoring for Web logic Server in a *UNIX* environment.

This is a position for someone with a minimum of 9+ years of experience.
The successful candidate will need to be enough of *a Web logic guru to
drive the architecture, design solutions and actually do the software build.
Obviously, Web logic and UNIX administration skills are a big plus for this
job but strong scripting skills (Perl and/or Python, AWK, SED) are an
absolute must.*

*Required Skills:*
> Expert Java J2EE development skills... 9+ years
> Expert level experience with Web logic Server (version 8.1 through 10.3.x)
especially build automation
> Industrial experience automating repetitive tasks in a Unix environment.
> Solid experience with UNIX shell scripting
> Strong real world experience using Perl
> Experience with scripting languages such as SED and AWK

Strongly Desired Experience:
> Design and build of automation frameworks.
> Java Development Kit (JDK) 1.6
> Experience with Oracle SOA Concepts (ESB, MQ, Middleware, etc.)

Desired Skill and Experience:
> Unix Admin experience (Linux, Solaris, HPUX, etc.)
> Web logic Server Admin experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

MetaSense, Inc.*

*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Fax: (856) 475-0555
*go...@metasenseusa.com* <arc...@metasenseusa.com>

* *

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

 P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.