*Plz send matching profiles to ki...@globalnest.com*
*Direct Client Rek: “Systems Design Engineer – Data Exchange” in Baltimore,
Maryland for 6 Months*
*Face 2 Face interview after telephonic*
· Assist MLDS Development Team in the collection and writing of
requirements from key stakeholders for the development of a data exchange
for transferring data between the P12 longitudinal data system and K12
student information systems.
· Prepare RFI to collect vendor information
· Coordinate team of technical specialists to review and make
recommendations for purchasing or building a data exchange
· Assist in the preparation of procurement documents for purchasing
or building a data exchange
· Performs stakeholder satisfaction surveys.
· Education – BS required, with MS preferred in computer science
· *Minimum of six (6) years of experience planning, designing,
building, and implementing IT systems and data transfer applications.*
· *Minimum of six (6) years experience with EDI and batch transfer
· Minimum of four (4) years of experience analyzing user
requirements and translating them into system designs using various design
tools and techniques.
· Minimum of four (4) years experience preparing software
requirements and specification documents
· Minimum of one (1) years experience with *MDM* *systems*
· Experience with applications development in *JAVA, C, and XML
· Experience with *application server architectures*.
· Demonstrate all aspects of proper communication skills, both
verbal and non-verbal.
· The candidate must articulate clear and concise responses to the
· Possess good interpersonal communication skills and proper attire.
Thanks & Regards
*Direct: 732-333-5917 Fax: 732-333-5946*
*Email: **ki...@globalnest.com* <blocked::mailto:ki...@globalnest.com>* Web:
*Yahoo IM: **kiran.gn...@yahoo.com***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at