This is Rama with Sancrosoft
Title : RSA Authentication Manager
Location : Groton CT
Duration 3 Months+
Tech Lead Resources (REQUIRED SKILLS):
Experience on RSA 2 factor authentication technologies level documents
and supporting technical service projects and in an enterprise
environment, must have:
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Excellent phone, meeting and presentation demeanor
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required,
attention to detail a must.
• Strong technical expertise with the RSA Authentication
Manager 6.1.2; RSA SecurID products, remote access, and VPN.
• Familiarity in RSA SecurID tokens(Both Soft and Hard) and
its deployments to end users.
• Ability to handle and resolve RSA SecurID problems and
• Knowledge on CISCO Secure ACS Radius server environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team.
• Ability to utilize excellent time management to complete
• Experience in Identity and Access Management.
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Written Communication & technical documentation
• Verbal communication
• RSA Products and Tools
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5579 | r...@sancrosoftusa.com
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)
The information contained in this email message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The
message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and
delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at