*!!!!Immediately Needed **Java Developer ***!!!!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : Java Developer
Location : Bloomington, IL
Duration: 12+ month Contract

JavaScript programming experience
Must have J2EE Presentation Layer experience
Good UI Screen Development  Experience using Struts, Tiles, CSS, Spring.

Needs to be able to perform duties as a Web UI Developer, as client is
developing new screens.

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.