*!!!!Immediately Needed** Java  With Front End Developer** *!!!!!!!*
*

*
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
*

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
**
*
*Job Title : Java  With Front End Developer
Location : Providence, RI
Duration:  6+ month Contract

Requirments:
Experience supporting multiple browsers: Internet Explorer (primary),
Firefox, Safari
Experience with documenting key design concepts and standards.
Strong knowledge of CSS and HTML, knowledge of SharePoint CSS is a plus.
An Understanding of XSS (Cross-site scripting).
Web Performance best practices (sprites, javascript compression, and the
like).
Strong knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and JavaScript best practices.
Experience creating jQuery Plug-ins.
Knowledge of jqGrid is a plus.
Internet Information Server (IIS) knowledge.
Experience with ASP.NET development including creating ASP.NET user
controls, composite controls, and rendered controls.
Knowledge of SharePoint development is a plus.
Knowledge of SharePoint Web Parts or Web Parts in general.
Experience creating WCF Services is a plus
Knowledge of personalize and customization best practices and issues.

*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.