*!!!!Immediately Needed** ** SharePoint Developer..!!!!!****
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
*

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
**
*
*Job Title : SharePoint Developer
Location : Albany, NY
Duration : 3+ month Contract

Mandatory Requirements:
Minimum of three (3) years experience in the planning, design,
implementation, and administration of Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
2003

and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. At least eighteen (18) months
of the experience must be with both the standard and enterprise

features of MOSS 2007

Desirable Experience:
SharePoint application/workflow development using SharePoint Designer and
Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C #
Designing, installing, configuring, and administration of Microsoft BizTalk
Server 2006/2009.
Designing, installing, configuring, and administration of Microsoft Dynamics
CRM.
Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory
Configuring and administration of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation
Server 2005/2008
Designing, configuring, and administration of the Microsoft Distributed File
System component of Server 2003/2008
Configuring and administration of Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
(experience can include beta and release candidate versions)

*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.