QA Claims Tester ---- MA --- Send the resumes only on s...@cigniti.com
*QA Claims Tester*
*Wellesley, MA or Quincy, MA*
- Responsible for software Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all
processes associated with internal and external customers.
- Carries out procedures through development life cycle to include
requirements gathering, test planning, creating test scripts, software
testing, and defect management.
- Provides documentation and feasibility studies directed toward customer
standards and compliance.
- Capitalizes on training and experience to resolve difficult client
problems where standard practice has failed.
- Acts as the technical advisor to both the internal and external client.
- Works with the customer service teams to ensure that all customer
requirements are met.
- Uses wide application of theories, concepts, and principles in
identifying customer needs and designing quality assurance systems.
- Maintains responsibility for the more sophisticated and complex issue
analysis often associated with a major project.
- Designs total systems quality assurance solutions for smaller
organizations or for a segment of a large organization, typically using
third-party hardware and software.
- Provides significant support in areas such as research and feasibility
studies, tradeoff analysis, operation studies, design reviews, and technical
- Provides highly technical quality assurance methodology advice for
major accounts and complex systems.
- Makes decisions on operating procedures and analytical approaches.
- Creates business plan needed to implement recommended solution.
- Technical expertise is utilized in areas such as marketing, business
acquisition, and client support.
- Five to ten years of progressive, related experience is required, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with requirements gathering tools such as Caliber and test
management tools such as TestDirector, QuickTest Pro, and LoadRunner by
- Vendor tool certification and a professional certification (CSTE, CSQA)
from Quality Assurance Institute strongly desired.
- The candidate MUST have strong Healthcare experience, extensive
"hands-on" testing with claims processing (EDI and/or claims screens) and
also be able to work closely with the business units to ensure their
processes are fully tested in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- The candidate will primarily be responsible for manual testing but
automation testing tools experience for functional and non-functional
testing would be a plus.
- The quality assurance engineer will provide project level quality
assurance leadership and guidance to maintaining specific software quality
standards through every phase of the software life cycle (Planning,
Requirements, Design, Development, Release Management, Configuration
Management, Deployment Management)
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of software quality assurance experience
- Have SQA experience working for a successful software product company
- Have demonstrated software testing experience in the healthcare
- Understanding and experience in testing using web services , exposure
to SOA systems
- Quick Adaptability based on new testing approach as decided by team
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and
management of Software Quality Assurance and Process Control metrics to
measure and improve the quality of the software processes, software
deliverables and the final software product.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, presentation,
and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that motivate team confidence to achieve and
maintain quality in a creative and effective manner.
- Have a passion for achieving excellence in process and product quality
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles such
as waterfall, iterative (Agile/Scrum), etc. and the use of modern software
quality assurance processes and automated tools
- Have experience in managing and working with distributed team members
- Be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and
communication - Ensure delivery against all QA strategic goals and
- *Warm Regards,*
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at