*!!!!Immediately Needed** **System Engineer**!!!!!****

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : System Engineer
Location : Columbia, SC
Duration : 6 month Contract

Required Skills:
7 yrs minimum demonstrated expertise in enterprise installation,
implementation, and administration experience.
3 yrs minimum Exchange 2003 & 2007
3 yrs minimum VMware and NetApp SAN
Windows 2003/2008 Server – in depth knowledge: performance monitoring,
AD/GPO, Terminal server, DFS, patch management.
Migrating clients’ existing infrastructure into a hosted infrastructure
(Exchange, applications, databases, file system, etc)
Adding structure to IT operations – implementing change management,
documentation, best practices, etc.

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.