*!!!!Immediately Needed** **QA Tester**!!!!!**** (Jr.or Midlevel)

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : QA Tester
Location : Bloomington, IL
Duration : 12+ Month Contract
RATE      : $25/hr on C2C

Testing Experience (5+ Years of Test Experience)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must possess exceptional analytical skills
Practical development experience
Practical development working with SQL/Relational Databases
Practical experience with multi-tiered architectures,
Application layers and related concepts
Must be able to work with diverse teams
Insurance/Claims experience is a plus

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.