*!!!!Immediately Needed** Active Directory Security Engineers** ****!!!!!***

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Tite  : Active Directory Security Engineers
Location : Bloomington, IL
Duration : 12+ months

Active Directory Engineer/Security Focus
Technology experience desired is as follows:
Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2
Windows XP/Vista/7
Symantec Antivirus/Symantec Endpoint Protection -MUST HAVE.
Windows Bitlocker and or Safe Guard Easy Disk Encryption Technologies -MUST
Firewall setup-MUST HAVE.
Windows Group Policy Management.
Windows Active Directory Management.

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.