Our direct client is looking for a “Sr. Release Engineer Position". Pl
see description below;
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position: Sr. Release Engineer Position
- 8-12 years technical background and 6+ years directly related web
release engineering experience.
- 6+ years of software configuration management experience is
required. Build and deployment experience using any version control
software (preferably ClearCase) including experience with project
concurrency and complex version-control branching models.
- 3+ years experience in building, deploying and integrating Java-
based web applications in a UNIX Environment is required, including
exposure to J2EE architecture (especially BEA Web Logic), working as
Build Leads with hands-on experience on Ant/Maven, in a commercial
- 2+ years of experience working with BEA Web Logic Administration or
Developer level experience.
- Excellent working knowledge in Unix/Solaris is required.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in 3 tier J2EE application
environment in unix.
- Willingness to mentor, have strong analytical, technical
documentation, and excellent business communication skills are
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and change control
- Experience in web-services integration using AXIS or XML Beans
- Working experience with SUN N1SPS is a big plus
- Experience with AntHillPro or any Build tools
- Experience with Shell and/or Perl scripting
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at