Hi,

This is Sandeep working with Win Wire Technologies as a Technical Recruiter,
I had come across your profile from one of the job board and trying to
contact regarding a job opportunity we have with one of our client.

Please go through the below job details and if you are available and feel
comfortable please revert back to me with your updated resume along with the
below required details to go ahead with the submission.

If you have any queries you can reach me on 408-647-3252 or you can send an
email to sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

Name:

Rate:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

*Title: Sr. Core Java Developer *

*Location:* NYC, NY

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Job Description:*

* *

*The resources should possess the following experience skills:*

EXPERIENCE:

•             The candidate should have at least 5 years of core Java
development experience and will also have worked in the electronic trading
arena.

•             Strong organizational ability, time and project management
skills to juggle many priorities.

•             ION/Marketview etrading Platform Experience

•             Knowledge of various  electronic Trading systems such as
Bloomberg and TradeWeb

•             FpML and FIX messaging standards

•             Unix and Solaris

•             SQL, Oracle

SKILL SETS:

•             Business/technical analysis experience in a financial
environment.

•             Strong interpersonal and communication skills.

•             Fixed Income business general knowledge (what are the
different instruments, what are they used for, how they are traded etc…)
desirable.

•             Highly motivated

Thanks & Regards

* *

*Sandeep Kumar. N*

WinWire Technologies Inc.

2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320

Santa Clara, California 95054

*Direct: 408-647-3252*

*Email: *sandeep.ku...@winwire.com

*Web: www.winwire.com*