Hope you are doing well,

We have an immediate requirement at NYC please go through it and send me
your updated resumes along with the rate ASAP

Job Title

Developer-Retail Banking

Primary Skill

Perl skills , C++, Java

6 Months

# of Positions

Position Type

Global Financial Institution located in NYC has an immediate opening for a
Developer-Retail Banking.

Experience: 5-10
Education: Bachelors Degree

Job Description:
Software developer in support of retail banking business. . Must be strong
in Perl with working knowledge in C++ and Java, and willing to work in all
of the above. Relational database skills are required, as is general
knowledge and proficiency in a Unix environment. The candidate needs to be a
self starter capable of solving problems and developing technology projects
from start to finish. This includes business analysis, design, coding and
testing. As such, strong communication skills are also required. Experience
with some scripting language is must; Perl strongly desired. Knowledge in
data management, trading and pricing computing, and experience with loan or
mortgage systems, are also desired.

Skills Required:
Strong Perl skills , C++, Java
Knowledge of relational databases
Strong software design / OO skills
Team player / strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work in high pressure environment, and deliver under tight
Unix development experience

Skills Desired:
Understanding of mortgage products

Thanks & Regards

Murthy N. Dandi
American Programming Group LLC.

 (: *908-731-5454 X 305*

6: 908-731-5580

E-Mail: *mur...@amprogroup.com* <venu.go...@amprogroup.com>

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience