This is Devi from SancroSoft USA Inc.
Please send me resumes in word format at *d...@sancrosoftusa.com* or call me
*Sr. Java Developer/Architect with Order Management Application *
Location : Brisbane, CA *(non-locals also fine)*
Duration : 1+ years
*Note: *We need Sr Developer and Architect. need someone with Order
fulfillment and Supply Chain application experience.
*Primary Skills : *JAVA - JDBC,JAVA - JMS,JAVA - JSP,JAVA
*Secondary Skills : *CSS,SOAP,XML,XSD
*As a Sr. Software Engineer for Clients eCommerce division, you’ll have the
opportunity to help design and implement components for next-generation,
global e-Commerce Platform. This hands-on position, will be responsible for
the design and implementation of web application system components in a
massively scalable, high performance, multi-tenant, global eCommerce
platform in a Java EE and Oracle environment, working together with the
Architects, Engineering Managers, Business and Product management teams.
He/She needs to be able to conduct teleconference with offshore development
teams in Asia during non-regular business hours. He/She will help in every
stage of the project lifecycle -- gather requirements, design, develop, test
and support the application, which includes being on call to provide 24/7
support. He/She is responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping assignments
on track, facilitating handoffs from one area to another, and raising red
The key areas include supply chain, warehouse management, order management,
inventory management, catalog and payment system.
A wide degree of creativity and efficiency is a plus.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
*1. System Design and Build
*• Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis
• Define and design Java application
• Participate in Design and Build of Supply Chain Inbound and Outbound
System, Order Management System, Inventory Management, Pricing Tool, Finance
and Catalog System
• Define and implement corresponding data models
• Write batch processing jobs necessary
Document work efforts
• Excellent system analysis and design skills
• Good debugging and analytical skills
• Ability to gather, synthesize and drive resolution of projects from a
• Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web
applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC required; JMS, JAXB)
• Strong experience in XML, XSD, SOAP/REST and web services preferred
• Expertise in at least one application server; JBOSS preferred
• Solid understanding of the design patterns.
• Solid hands-on technical understanding and grasp of database technologies
for the web environment
• Working knowledge of any of database development tools ( PL/SQL Developer)
• Working knowledge of cvs/subversion
• Working experience in Retail/Supply Chain is required
• Experience with Sterling eCommerce is a big plus.
• Ability to read, write and communicate with Chinese language is a plus
• Order management/Finance domain experience is a big plus
• Familiarity with struts and hibernate is a plus
• Hands on working knowledge of payment processing for credit card and Gift
card is a plus.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years in software engineering
• 5+ years of experience programming in Java based technologies.
• 5+ years of experience in building architecture, design solutions for high
volume transactional sites.
• 3+ years in design and development of Retail Supply Chain/eCommerce
*Thanks & Regards***
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
*The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com; G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com; *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at