Please send me your profile at mur...@amprogroup.com
*7 - Technical Project Managers PMP-PMI-PMO - Newark NJ – Long Term Contract
*HEALTH CARE /LIFE SCIENCE EXPERIENCE is Desired .*
7 Active Project Manager roles to fill.
-5 Project Mgrs with health care business application background along with
-1 Project Mgr with mandate (ITS/Blue 2) are critical experience is a MUST.
-1 Project Mgr with infrastructure experience.
*Keywords- HIPPA, Infrastructure, ITS/Blue 2, Claims Application, BCBS,
Insurance Claims, Health Insurance, PMP, PMI, PMO Health, Wellness and
Fitness, Hospital & Health Care, Information Technology and Services,
Insurance, Management Consulting.*
*Job Overview *
Responsible for managing cross-functional teams to deliver defined project
outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results.
Project Managers plan, organize, monitor, and oversee one or more projects
to meet defined requirements or business specifications. They work closely
with others in project management to guide efforts toward achieving intended
Project Managers have primary responsibility for defining, planning,
tracking and managing the enterprise project, for identifying key resources
and providing the direction they require in order to meet project
objectives. They also ensure appropriate management, customer and supplier
involvement throughout the life of the project. Selecting the right person
for the role of project manager is crucial to project success.
*Major Responsibilities *
- Determines project goals and priorities with project sponsors, project
owner DPMO or Program Manager
- Select team members; may not have supervisory responsibility (such as
hiring and performance/pay reviews) but provides performance input to team
members’ functional managers and/or the DPMO /Program Manager.
- May be responsible for one or more projects.
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others in project
management practices; review quality of work and manages integration of team
- Co-create a project charter with the team, including the definition of
completion and success criteria.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and
motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that
enables peak performance by team members.
- Analyze risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and
responsibility for initiating mitigating action. Oversee Risk activities.
Gather stakeholder input and rank the top project risks in terms of total
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and
external clients and vendors, keeping them informed of progress and issues
in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and
- Establish clear priorities among project activities.
- Works with EPMO QA Manager to ensure implementation of PM standards,
processes, and support services.
- Resolve issues related to client relations, governmental relations,
project quality, project risk, and project safety.
- Manage vendor relations and procurement related to the project(s).
*Core Leadership Competencies:*
Personal and professional attributes that- are critical to successful
performance for Supervisor/ Managers:
Character Communicate Develop
Core Individual Contributor Competencies:
Personal and professional attributes that are critical to successful
performance for Individual Contributors:
Customer Focus Learn
Business: Business Acumen, EXCELENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS 10/10 Follow-up,
Negotiation, Decision Making, Planning & Organizing Leadership: Driving
Execution, Meeting Leadership, Mobilizing Resources Personal: Adaptability,
Managing Conflict, Building Strategic Work Relationships, Communication
Technical: Planview, Lotus Notes, MS-Office including Project
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7 years professional business experience, prefer Health Insurance
- Minimum of 4 years of prior PM experience preferably in healthcare
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
- PMI’s PMP certification required
-Prefer knowledge of health insurance industry.
- A technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and
technical issues involved with the project and industry, to be able to
anticipate and identify technical obstacles, and to make accurate technology
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodology.
*Skills and Abilities:*
- Competency in project management processes, including planning tasks and
allocating resources, risk management, issues management, time management,
financial management, HR management, working in teams, quality management,
monitoring and reporting, documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strategic, conceptual analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline
pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills within a context of
political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present findings in a clear,
- Ability to advise on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to
communicate effectively with senior management.
- *Good oral* and written communication skills.
- A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer
and for the company.
- Personal integrity and courage to escalate issues about the project to
management when necessary and to advocate for responsible solutions to
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people
from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical
experience; competence in clear, concise and tactful communication with
senior management, clients, peers, and staff.
- Ability to build teams and generate a spirit of cooperation while
coordinating diverse activities and groups; people management and
negotiating skills within a team environment.
- Ability to negotiate consensus amongst diverse groups and impact the
activities of others not in own reporting structure.
- Budget management skills; ability to analyze and review financing plans
and related budgetary information to determine the impact on a project is
-Strong PC skills and expertise in MS-Office suite. Prefer MS-Project and
-Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
Travel (If Applicable):
The information above is intended to describe the general nature of the work
being performed by each incumbent assigned to the job. The job description
is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of each incumbent.
Thanks & Regards
Murthy N. Dandi
American Programming Group LLC.
(: *908-731-5454 X 305*
E-Mail: *mur...@amprogroup.com* <venu.go...@amprogroup.com>
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at