*!!!!Immediately Needed SAP PI**!!!!!****
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
*

*best rate ASAP.*

*
*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
**
*
*Job  Title: SAP PI
Location : Newark,NJ
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

Minimum Required:
SAP PI (Process Integration) Developer

Responsibilities:
Design, development & training for SAP PI interfaces for all relevant SAP
and non-SAP systems (internal & external)
Understanding of the system landscape and all SAP PI interfaces.
Develop, maintain, and enforce data and message management standards and
procedures, develop standards for maintaining data and message integrity.
Design, configure and test system software, debug or troubleshoot problems
and manage QA and testing processes.
Interact with functional analysts to clearly understand business processes
and development requirements.
Communicate status and issues to management.
Communicate regularly with your peers to maximize synergy between systems
and to coordinate efforts on various projects.
Evaluate project risks and issues and be able to provide or offer solutions.
Participate in the change management transport process.
Develop and execute effective test plans to ensure quality and stability

*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.