*This is Devi from SancroSoft USA Inc.*

*Please send me resumes in word format at** d...@sancrosoftusa.com** or call
me at 916-671-5584.*

* *

*Title : Jcaps Developer*

*Work Location : Sacramento , CA*

*Duration : 1 year+*

*Rate : Market*

 *Proficient skills in eGate (SRE, JCAPS 5.1.3, JCAPS 6.x)  Require the
first two *

*HL7/Health patient care industry experience – highly preferred *

*UNIX Required – AIX preferred *

*Really good communication skills, including ability to succinctly provide
status and needs, and get to the point in Q&A sessions, *

*Able and willing to follow our directions, including process and best
practices. *

*Soft skills are important for all our positions, including our developers*

Call me if you have any questions.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Devi Priya*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:

*The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
**www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>**

*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com;  G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com;   *

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message