*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Job Title: Oracle BI Apps Financial Analytics *
*Location: Bedford, NH *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Billing Rate: DOE*
*Number of positions: 3*
The job responsibilities for this role would require implementation and
customization of OBIEE Financial (FI) Analytics.
Individual would be responsible for implementing and supporting an Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) / OBIA Data Warehouse for
FI. This individual would also be responsible for interfacing with the
customer on a daily basis.
Experienced in implementing and supporting an Oracle Business Intelligence
Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) / Oracle Business Intelligence Apps for FI in the
role of a Senior Consultant. Customer facing position.
1. 10+ years of experience
2. Possess knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Analytics 7.9.5
or 7.9.6 / OBIEE 10.1.3.4.
3. Should have expertise and hands on experience on OBIA Financial
(including GL, AP, AR)
4. Experienced in and possess a strong knowledge of the DAC and
Informatica/Powercenter tools as related to OBIEE environments.
5. Possess the ability to work with the business users and develop
domain value mappings and/or modifications.
6. Have an understanding of the entire OBIEE application stack.
7. Experienced in implementing the OBIEE 'out of the box' FI reports.
8. Experienced in designing custom enterprise reports and dashboards.
9. Must be able to develop and maintain the OBIEE repository.
10. Experience in determining, developing and documenting validation
11. This requirement is for data as well as reports.
12. Must be able to drive obtaining OBIEE security requirements as well as
guide the users with recommendations.
13. Turn requirements to technical specifications and facilitate
development and implementation.
14. Possess strong skills in working with business areas to document
reporting requirements and recommend reporting solutions.
15. Possess an overall ability to communicate and document clearly
requirements, process flows and development specifications.
16. Able to work within a structured project design and development
17. Experienced in Oracle database data access / SQL.
18. Able to work with Oracle support in troubleshooting issues with OBIEE
data and functionality.
*Minimum Educational Requirements:*
1. Bachelor's Degree in an associated discipline
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at