This is Murthy from “Amprogroup” I ‘ve a an immediate requirement Please let
me know if you have any profiles.

Job Title

QlikView Developer

Primary Skill

Business Intelligence

12 Months

# of Positions

Position Type

Jersey City, NJ

MUST be a Qlikview developer

4+ years experience of Business Intelligence and reporting development using
QlikView and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting/Analytics Services (SSRS/SSAS)
[NOT required to have SSRS]
Experience with working with MS Access
Additional knowledge of using other BI tools including COGNOS and Business
Additional experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),
ETL development and data normalization techniques and tools, would be highly
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Detail-oriented, with ability to drill down into detailed business and
technical specifics
Self-starter with exceptional teamwork and team-building skills
Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver in a
fast-paced environment
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project)
Strong academic background including undergraduate degree
Experience in the financial sector

Need to do Analysis of legacy reports, working directly with the business to
provide appropriate solutions
Hands-on analysis, design and development of reporting dashboards and
parameterized and cross tabular reports
Design and development of reporting cubes and data structures required for
Prototyping reports to test data models and refine requirements
Tuning the database and data model to meet business needs and reporting
Analysis of data coverage and content for specific topic areas, to determine
and resolve issues

Understanding and knowledge of ITIL 3.0 best practices with focus on
incident, problem and change management considered a plus

Thanks & Regards

Murthy N. Dandi
American Programming Group LLC.

 (: *908-731-5454 X 305*

6: 908-731-5580

E-Mail: *mur...@amprogroup.com <venu.go...@amprogroup.com>*

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience