LOCATION : SAINT LOUIS MO

RATE: OPEN

Number of openings : 5

Requirement

MUST HAVE FINANCIAL BACKGROUND AND STRONG IN MANUAL TESTING AND EXCELLENT
COMMUNICATION SKILLS. CARD PROCESSING EXPERIENCE /DEBIT –CREDIT EXPERIENCE
IS A  PLUS.  This is a high pressure environment with hectic release dates.
Please do not send any candidates without Financial background

Skills

Must have worked on Web based testing ( JAVA,J2EE, Web services testing)

Must have UNIT testing experience

Must have Manual and  Migration Testing  experience

Minimum 8 years of experience

Excellent communication skills

Willing to work in shifts if the project demands

Interview Process

Written online test

Tech Screen by Senior PRI consultant

Interview with MasterCard

Selected Candidates will have to start in One week from the date of offer

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Shetty - Sales Associate

R3 Technology Inc.,

6 Kilmer Road, Suite K

Edison, New Jersey 08817

Email:   ro...@r3tek.com  rohitshet...@gmail.com

Phone:  732-333-4606

Fax:      7325684786

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at rohit@r3tek<ro...@dssofttech.com>
*.com* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.