*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
* ETL/DAC/BI Lead*
*Rate: your best*
Location: Bedford, NH
· *Duration: 4+ months*
1. Setup Environment (INFA, DAC and BI)
2. Domain Config for FI and SCM
3. ETL Execution
4. Work on Unix based operating system to administer Informatica and DAC
5. ETL setup in Test environment
* Experienced in and possess a strong knowledge of the DAC and
Informatica/Powercenter tools as related to OBIEE environments.
* Experienced in Domain configuration of Supply chain and Financials
* Experienced in ETL execution using Informatica (may also include
administration of Informatica and DAC).
* Experienced in working on both UNIX and Windows environment.
* Must be able to extend and customize out-of-box Informatica mappings
* Possess the ability to work with the business users and develop domain
value mappings and/or modifications.
* Customer facing position.
* Possess knowledge of OBIA 7.9.5 or 7.9.6 .
* Have an understanding of the entire OBIEE application stack.
* Experience in determining, developing and documenting validation plans.
This requirement is for data as well as reports.
* Must be able to drive obtaining Informatica and OBIEE/OBIA security
requirements as well as guide the users with recommendations. Turn
requirements to technical specifications and facilitate development and
* Able to work with Oracle support in troubleshooting issues with OBIEE data
Minimum Educational Requirements: * Bachelor's Degree in an associated
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at