This is Devi from SancroSoft USA Inc.
Please send the resumes in word format at *d...@sancrosoftusa.com* or call
me at *916-671-5584.*
*Network Conformance Testing Engineer*
Work Location : Roseville, CA
Duration : 12+ months
(Any visa is OK : H1b, OPTs, GC or citizen)
*Job description :***
The client is looking for a Network Conformance Testing Engineer for a 12+
month contract opportunity with our client in Sacramento, CA.
· Manual and Automation tests Network Conformance Testing Engineer
· Preferred experience with Tahi and IXIA products.
· Provide testing services and perform functional testing of
hardware and related software applications that assist in the development
and maintenance of hardware products under various conditions and
· Daily execution of tests using both Manual form and Automation
· Identify, reproduce, and assist with debugging to root cause,
document and enter into the issue tracking system in use, all hardware
and/or related software issues discovered during testing efforts.
· Maintain daily contact with stakeholders as to progress of tasks
and issues resolved.
· Test Plan writing and related documentation and logging
· Successful and efficient self-directed management of multiple
· Perform the agreed upon testing using internally developed test
· Make and implement recommendations to the appropriate
representatives to modify test plans to ensure maximum coverage and
· Maintain project test plans, daily and/or weekly project status
and miscellaneous project documentation as it pertains to the test effort.
· Maintain/build test environments.
· Develop test case scrimps.
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
*The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com; G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com; *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at