This is Devi Priya from Sancrosoft USA Inc,
SancroSoft USA Inc. is a Technology, Consulting, Outsourcing service
providers having head quartered CA, USA. Mostly companies of large, mid and
small size contact us for highly skilled IT professionals to assist with
projects ranging from application development, system integration, network
support, Help desk support, security and many more..
I currently have a *12 Months+ position in Sacramento, CA as a Network
Test Engineer*, if interested please respond with the following;
• Résumé in word.DOC format
• Desired hourly rate
• Contact info
• Availability to interview and start
• In your response please confirm you are allowing SancroSoft to
represent you exclusively for this position
I look forward to your response! Providing the requested info shows you have
read this job description and are not just applying to everything you see
*Role : Network Test Engineer** *
Location : Sacramento, CA
Duration : 12 Months+
Rate : Market
*Note : Need Only OPT , H1B , EAD , GC & US Citizen are required** *
*Key Responsibilities* :
· Basically testing of HP switches for its compatibility with the
IPv6 protocol features. Troubleshooting failures.
· Knowledge about various networking protocols is a must
· In-depth knowledge about IPv6 protocol and the RFC’s related to
· Some experience with Linux (Free BSD, Redhat)
· Experience using TAHI, IxANVL test tools is a plus
· Manual and Automation tests Network Conformance Testing Engineer
· Preferred experience with Tahi and IXIA products.
· Provide testing services and perform functional testing of hardware
and related software applications that assist in the development and
maintenance of hardware products under various conditions and
· Daily execution of tests using both Manual form and Automation
· Identify, reproduce, and assist with debugging to root cause,
document and enter into the issue tracking system in use, all hardware
and/or related software issues discovered during testing efforts.
· Maintain daily contact with stakeholders as to progress of tasks
and issues resolved.
· Test Plan writing and related documentation and logging
· Successful and efficient self-directed management of multiple
· Perform the agreed upon testing using internally developed test
· Make and implement recommendations to the appropriate
representatives to modify test plans to ensure maximum coverage and
· Maintain project test plans, daily and/or weekly project status and
miscellaneous project documentation as it pertains to the test effort.
· Maintain/build test environments.
· Develop test case scrimps.
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
*The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com; G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com; *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at